This year, as town council, school board and other local elections are held across the nation, voters are getting involved like never before and are standing up to demand accountability and responsibility from their elected officials. As states face critical budget issues, town councils have to decide whether to cut spending or raise local taxes, and corrupt elected officials are taken to task, our country needs patriots who are organized, effective and ready to stand for lower taxes, transparency, and Constitutional government.
In partnership with the First Coast Tea Party, American Majority will be conducting an activist training session in Jacksonville, Florida on Saturday, October 15th . The event will be geared toward giving grassroots activists in Florida the resources and information that will help them utilize timeless tactics proven to win elections for their chosen candidates, as well as cutting-edge technology meant to streamline and facilitate voter contact. Topics addressed at the training include:
– Precinct Work: Learn the importance of researching, “microtargeting,” and “hardwiring” the most basic building blocks of the electoral map: precincts. A strategy based on these small groups of voters can make or break an election.
– GOTV: An age-old acronym meaning “Get out the vote!” Learn time-tested tactics that will bring voters to the polls for your candidate on election day.
– Community Organizing for Freedom: The Left has spent decades building a permanent political infrastructure in their communities that can be relied upon to deliver electoral victory year after year. Learn their tactics and use them to counter-organize for the cause of liberty.
– A special presentation of GroundSWELL by Political Gravity Executive Vice President Matt Armstrong: Political Gravity has developed a cutting-edge tool for Voter Relationship Management (VRM). GroundSWELL is a revolutionary campaign tool designed to allow the conservative movement to take the lead in technology. GroundSWELL consists of a mobile canvassing application, a mobile GOTV application, and is built around a VRM on the back end, which enables campaigns to do sophisticated microtargeting and analysis. These tools are sold to conservative candidates at affordable pricing, and are also available to TEA Parties and conservative grassroots groups at no charge in order to help the conservative movement.
The training will be held at the Holiday Inn Jacksonville I-95 Baymeadows, at 9150 Baymeadows Rd. in Jacksonville, Florida, from 9:00AM-2:00PM. The registration fee of $25.00 per person includes lunch and training materials.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, email Ken Mayo at Ken@AmericanMajority.org.
American Majority is a non-profit and non-partisan political training organization whose mission is to train and equip a national network of leaders committed to individual freedom through limited government and the free market.
* Topics are subject to change. Registration is open to the public.